You have contacted the right office for rhinoplasty, either surgical or permanent non-surgical rhinoplasty.
Few doctors, in the world, match Dr. Kotler’s
• Long experience. – Board certified, fellowship-trained, former military surgeon. Over 10,000 operations, over 5000 nasal procedures.
• Superspecialization. – 90% of his work is nose surgery.
• Expertise and Results. Visit our website’s Photo Gallery here.
Your consultation will include:
• Complete consultation with, and detailed examination by, Dr. Kotler. Not a resident, or fellow, or doctor-in-training. He will explain, using actual patient photos: preparation, anesthesia, recovery. And “What to expect” from start to finish.
•Computer Imaging: Shouldn’t you see the predicted result of your procedure before you decide? Of course.
• Dr. Kotler will personally take your photos for his study and review prior to surgery.
• Planning. I’ll have your exact fee quotation, explain scheduling and – if there is also a breathing issue – possible insurance benefits.
•We have an excellent financing program, possibly interest-free. Credit cards are accepted, of course.
HEAR FROM PATIENTS IN OUR COLLECTION OF OVER 200 VIDEOS