Would you share your personal experience with others?
Here are suggested “talking points.” You can address some or all:
- The names of your procedure(s). Your reason(s) for having them?
- How you felt before the surgery. Anxious? Fearful? What was your greatest concern prior to surgery?
- Share your overall impressions of the entire surgical experience.
- Your feelings about the results.
- Discuss the support and attention you received from our office, the outpatient surgery center and the anesthesiologist.
- Your pain or discomfort experience.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: HOW HAS THE SURGERY CHANGED YOUR LIFE.
We love to teach prospective patients about cosmetic facial surgery. Many patients have told us that the best way for them to learn, besides visiting our website and reading my two books, was to learn through the personal experience of patients who have undergone the procedure(s).
Indeed, you learn most when you walk in another’s shoes. Perhaps that is how you obtained the knowledge and comfort to proceed.
We appreciate you posting your comments on the review sites. As with our posting your comments on our website, you need not identify yourself by name and you can use a fictitious name. Prospective patients are only interested in the experience.
Please let us know onto which review sites your comments were posted and email the post and site to: [email protected].